No Mapping Specified Error in Entity Framework 4 with Asp.net MVC3 -


I am working with ASP.NET MVC3 with Entity Framework 4, I updated my model and when I compile my solution, the show has succeeded in the status bar but error is showing the following error in the dock window

No mapping specified for the following entity / association set - Categories, Users, Roles.

The first page (a login panel) without any errors or warnings, but when I click on login after entering the credentials, I give the following exception:

Command Definition An internal error occurred while doing an error while doing the error.

I am not very familiar with the institution structure, so please help me solve this problem .....

To correct the error, follow the steps below:

  Click Update Model, delete the wrong table, then click on Update Model Add deleted tables, create your project and it will now work   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I add a seperate action listener to all 14 of my buttons at once that can determine player turn?(java) -

php - Sorting an multidimension array using usort fails -

Simple file compression in C -