swing - Contentpanes not working in java -


I can reply early tomorrow (I'm really tired)

did this Was:

This line of code is giving me an error:

  win1.getContentPane (). Add (empty label, BorderLayout.CENTER);   

I have problems with this part:

  Empty label   

This throws an error and it To change win1, which does not show an error, but throws it

Full class:

  package examplepackage; // import import java.awt.borderLayout; Import javax.swing.ImageIcon; Import javax.swing.JFrame; Import examplepackage.location.GetFilepath; Public category starter {public static zero main (string [] args) {GetFilepath FP = New GetFilepath (); Jeffram Win 1 = New Jeffram ("Example Window"); win1.setDefaultCloseOperation (JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE); Win1.getContentPane (). Add (empty label, BorderLayout.CENTER); Win1.pack (); Win1.setSize (600, 800); Win1.setVisible (true); Win1.setLocationRelativeTo (win1); win1.setIconImage (new IMP (FP + "\\ window \\ main"). getImage ()); }}    

Then, by example, GetFilePath , Because I do not have access to that source when I compile my code. I ...

  Error: The symbol can not get win1.getContentPane (). Add (emptyLabel, Border Layout, CA); ^ Symbol: Variable blank label space: class starter   

originally defined as empty label . It is possible that your IDE is looking for a matching value that can be sent to the law parameter, again depending on the code, which leaves win1 , which clearly works (You can add something in your own or add a window based component to container )

What you need to do and Make an example of some component, such as JLabel , for example ...

  JLabel empty label = new j Alab (); Win1.getContentPane (). Add (empty label, BorderLayout.CENTER);   

I also suggest that you have read and make sure that you are starting your UI in the context of the event dispatching thread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I add a seperate action listener to all 14 of my buttons at once that can determine player turn?(java) -

php - Sorting an multidimension array using usort fails -

Simple file compression in C -