How to get Python 3.4 on Sublime Text 3? -


Is there a step by step process to get the latest version of Python for a beginner (3.4) on the subtext text 3 to work? I tried to add Python 3 as another build but I do not think I was adding it correctly (instructions were given how to add it to the sublight text 2) because I created my function I can not do it when I set my profile to Python 3 on the Sublime Text 3. Only the original Python build version is working. How can I work with Python 3.4? Thanks actually need immediate help

geto tool & gt; Build & gt; Enter the new build system and the following.

  {"cmd": ["python3", "-u", "$ file"], "file_regex": "^ [] * file \" (... *) " "Source", "encoding": "utf8", "path": "/ library / framework / Python.framework / version / 3.4 / bin / \", "line ([0-9] *)", line ([0-9] *) "}   

Save the file and restart the subtext text If it still does not work, check whether the 'path' in your case is correct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I add a seperate action listener to all 14 of my buttons at once that can determine player turn?(java) -

php - Sorting an multidimension array using usort fails -

Simple file compression in C -