osx - Is it a sandbox issue? how to fix it? (I am implementing a plugin of apple mail) -


Maybe it's outdated (it was written in 2009), but I'm not getting better step-by- While following the steps, I was stuck in loading a plugin section. Failed to load the Apple Mail plugin.

Here is a screenshot of console information. Enter image details here

Does anyone else see this tutorial in OS X 10.9 Ever tried to follow? //// ///

It looks like "~ / Library / Mail / Bundle / MyPlugin.mailbundle / Content / Frameworks / Python.framework / version /2.7/python" code signature is required. Enter image details here

Yes, this is a sandbox problem: Python Mail plug-in (and I think em> all plug-ins <) can not read files outside of their container ( Plugin.mailbundle directory).

If you follow the instructions on this tutorial page, then you are probably building an alias build plug-in python setup.py Py2app -A ), which means that the plug-in will try to use the files from the original source location, which is almost always out of the sandbox (in your case, this



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I add a seperate action listener to all 14 of my buttons at once that can determine player turn?(java) -

php - Sorting an multidimension array using usort fails -

Simple file compression in C -